- Corporate body
Founded in February 1930 by Willie A. St-Pierre, Léon-C. Drolet and Dr. Raoul Laurence, the École Musicale du Comté de Stanstead was a choir and operatic association that was headquartered in Coaticook. The first music director was Oscar Cartier. At the outset, the École musicale aimed to give free weekly concerts at the Town Hall. It appears that the École Musicale was dissolved around 1931 or 1932.