Clifton, Township of

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Equivalent terms

Clifton, Township of

Associated terms

Clifton, Township of

27 Archival description results for Clifton, Township of

Only results directly related

Mill and crew

Item is a photograph of a logging mill, possibly belonging to Allie Waldron, and crew located in St. Isidore, also known as St-Isidore-de-Clifton.

Logging Camp

Item is a photograph of Albert Waldron's lumber camp near St. Isidore, also known as St-Isidore-de-Clifton, with employees standing out front. A railway track is visible infront of the camp.

Logging Camp

Item is a photograph of Albert Waldron's logging camp with the lumber workers standing in front of it, located in St. Isidore, also known as St-Isidore-de-Clifton.

Wooden Silo

Item is a photograph of a newly completed wooden silo at Ray Waldron's farm, with to men working at the bottom of the silo, probably in Clifton Township.

Clifton Sunday School Class

The item is a photograph the 1955-1956 Sunday School class in Clifton. Pictured are: (standing) Nellie Rowell, Marion Bain, Norma Bain, Nancy Waldron, Ann McBurney, Carolyn Dillon, (front) Robin Montgomery, Bob Blair, and Stewart Willard.

Edith Bellam's Boys Class

The item is a photograph of the students in the boy's Sunday School class in Clifton, taught by Edith Bellam. Pictured are: back) Lawrence Waldron, Doug Gorringe, (middle) Sydney Gorringe, Herb Rowell, Ellis Waldron, Justin Cairns, (front) George Rowell, and Ben Waldron.