Showing 154 results

Archival description
Sherbrooke, County of
Print preview Hierarchy View:

153 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Greetings from Sherbrooke

The item consists of a souvenir postcard album (Post Folder) with the title “Greetings from Sherbrooke,” dated 1916. It was sent to Miss Angelina Barnson of Coaticook on July 2, 1916. The scenes depicted on the colour postcards are:

  • Bridge on the St. Francis River, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Lone Pine, St. Francis River, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • General Post Office, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Court House, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • The Armoury and Royal Hotel, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Y.M.C.A. Building, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Melbourne Street, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Sherbrooke Academy, Queen Street, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • St. Charles Seminary, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • King Street, looking towards Sherbrooke, East, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Bird's Eye View, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • In the St. Francis Valley, near Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Montreal Street from Dufferin, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Main Building E.T.A.A., Sherbrooke, Que.
  • River Magog Falls and Power House, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Convent, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • St. Vincent de Paul Hospital, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Wellington Street, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • Quebec Central and Grand Trunk Station, Sherbrooke, Que.
  • C.P.R. Station, Sherbrooke, Que.
Results 1 to 30 of 154