Showing 9332 results

Archival description
Image
Print preview View:

9332 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

St-Patrick's Academy Tennis Club

Item is a photograph of the St-Patrick's Academy Tennis Club located on Belvédère / Belvidere Street (opposite to the Old C.P.R Station and Freight Sheds near Marquette). From left to right: 1. Cecile Cabana; 2. ?; 3.?; 4. Betty Steele (Hooper); 5. Harold Enright; 6. Robeta Tobin; 7. Clifford Wolf; 8. Leonard Wolfe; 9. Evelyn Veillieux; 10. ?; 11. Lillian Davis; 12. ?; 13. ?; 14. Beth McKleown; 15. Gregg O'Boyle; 16. Brother Calaham; 17. ... McCabe?; 18. ... Kenalty?; 19. Evelyn (Ebby) Murray; 20. ... Mulvena; 21. Emmett Wolfe; 22. Patrick Slattery; 23. Louise Veilleux; 24. Thomas Bonner; 25. Patrick Timmins; 26. Tyron Dion; 27. ?; 28. Yvonne Cabana; 29. Lucille Cabana; 30. Romeo Lemay; 31. ?; 32. Leslie Waite; 33. Andrea Codere; 34. ona McKeown; 35. ?;36. ?. Picture taken in 1924/25.

C.P.R. Station, Sherbrooke, P.Q.

The item is a postcard showing the Canadian Pacific Railway station in Sherbrooke from 1907, situated at the corner of Belvedere and Frontenac Streets. In the foreground is a horse and wagon filled with boxes, likely for CPR Express Company.

Inauguration of the third Richmond bridge

Item is a photograph of the inauguration of the MacKenzie steel bridge in Richmond over the St. Francis River on 25 May 1903, likely with MLA Peter S.G. MacKenzie in the foreground amongst the gathered crowd. Also visible is a horse and carriage.

Third Richmond bridge

Item is a photograph of a man standing in front of the MacKenzie steel bridge in Richmond over the St. Francis River, probably taken around 1903-1910.

First Richmond bridge

Item is a photograph of the first bridge in Richmond over the St. Francis River, which stood from 1847 to about 1882. It was the longest wooden covered bridge in the Eastern Townships. Cords of wood are seen piled in the foreground of the photograph.

Second Richmond bridge

Item is a photograph of the second bridge in Richmond over the St. Francis River, which stood from 1882 to 1901, until it was washed away from ice and flooding on April 7, 1901.

St. Louis Street, Warwick

The item contains information on Louis-Philippe Demers' interests. It is a post card depicting St. Louis Street, Warwick. Message on verso : C'est bien naturel n'est-ce pas?, Melle Léa Létourneau, Plessisville.

Girouard Boulevard

The item contains information on Louis-Philippe Demers' interests. It is a post card depicting the Girouard Boulevard in St. Hyacinthe. Message on verso : Mademoiselle [Joanne Livrais], Faubourg St. Jean, Québec.

Market Place after the fire

The item contains information on Louis-Philippe Demers' interests. It is a post card depicting the Market Place of St. Hyacinthe in 1903. Message on verso : St. Hyacinthe, Arthur, Melle Alice Bern[e].

Logging camp

Item is a photograph of Hollis Cairns' logging camp located on the North River, with many workers and a few horses visible in front of the camp, in Compton County.

Wedding of Rosamond Reed and Rupert Littlejohn

The item depicts Rosamond Reed and Rupert Littlejohn's wedding party. Their marriage took place at the North Hatley Universalist Church the 16 August 1938. The attendants included: Eulah Reed Scowen, Helen Reed, Thelma Kezar, Annis Lee Scowen (flower girl), Guy Littlejohn, Philip Scowen, Stuart Edgar, James Povey, and Stewart Reed (not all ushers are included in the photograph).

Reed-Scowen family, 4 generations

The item is a photograph of four generations of women in the Reed-Scowen family in 1957. It depicts Ruth Maude Little Reed (seated right), Eulah Annis Reed Scowen (seated left), Annis Lee Scowen Campione (standing), and Annis Ruth Campione (baby).

“Old” Sherbrooke, 1842

The item is a postcard showing a reproduced photograph showing the Magog River gorge in Sherbrooke and the industrial building that once stood on the “island” in the middle of the river, probably photographed around the 1890s, reproduced around 1930.

Results 1 to 30 of 9332