Glass negative of the grounds at Blarney Castle, with Sen. George G. Foster and his daughter Ruth Elizabeth in the center and a view of Brome Lake in the background. The little girl is on her pony in the photograph.
The file consists of glass negatives showcasing Blarney Castle and the surrounding grounds, home of Senator George G. Foster, located on the east bank of Brome Lake, between Judge Christopher Dunkin's and Sydney Fisher's estates.
The fonds contains primary source material on the activities of the Holyrood Chapter No. 15 in Richmond from 1913 to 1983. It consists of minutes, notices of meetings, correspondence, annual returns, financial statements, membership registers, membership dues, membership lists and a book of marks. The fonds is comprised of the following series: History (1914, 1982), Administration (1913-1983), Finances (1913-1982) and Membership (1902-1983).
The fonds contains primary source material on the Lively Stone Chapter, No. 16. It consists of notices of meetings, correspondence, cash books, dues books and a membership register. The fonds is comprised of the following series: Administration (1981-1982), Finances (1913-1982), and Membership (1913-1978).
Lively Stone Chapter, No. 16, Freemasons (Stanstead, Que.)
The fonds consists of glass negative photographs taken by John Austin Wheeler and features portraits of some of the prominent families of Knowlton and Cowansville, along with photographs of buildings and sceneries of the region.
The series consists of photographs (originals and reproductions) relating to the Fenian Raids, and the commemorative reunion in 1902, with the revealing of the Eccles Hill Monument. It also includes photographs of Col. Asa Westover.
The file consists of a roll of the 52nd Battalion stationed at Frelighsburg, Cook's Corner, dated April, 1870, a list of the Home Guard of Missisquoi actually present at Eccles Hill in the action on May 25, 1870 and on piquet duty the previous and following nights and a roll of Captain Hall's Company, No. 7, in the 52 Battalion from 1870.
The fonds consists of primary source information relating to the Knowlton Conference Association, including a collection of glass positives depicting the Knowlton Conference activities through the years.