Showing 189 results

Archival description
Westbury, Township of Buildings and structures
Print preview Hierarchy View:

185 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Bridge, East Angus

Item is a photograph of the Brompton Pulp and Paper Company's Bridge, the first bridge in East Angus, which was a wooden covered bridge. It was replaced with a new bridge, the Taschereau Bridge, in 1923.

East Angus

Item is a photograph of a view of the town of East Angus and the surrounding landscape, with the Anglican (Christ Church) and Catholic (Saint-Louis-de-Westbury) churches visible.

Heritage Railways

The file contains source material on heritage railways in from 1988 to 1991. It consists of a guide for evaluating heritage railways, three inventories of railways including stations, structures and sites in East Angus, Scotstown and Cookshire, inventories of railway stations and rolling stocks in central Quebec in 1988 and a document designating the East Angus railway station as a heritage site in 1911.

Results 1 to 30 of 189