- CA ETRC P244-006-005-001
Part of Freeman Clowery Collection
Item is a photograph of the St-Roch Catholic Church located in Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies. It was built between 1848 and 1853 according to the plans of Pierre Gauvreau and Étienne Hébert. The presbytery was added in 1885 according to the plans of architect David Ouellet. Both are style standing today and the presbytery is the home of the Café du Bon Dieu coffee shop since 2006.