Collection P232 - Société d'histoire et du patrimoine du Haut-St-François collection

008 City Hall before the demolition 005 The dam 003 Rita Lagueux Ménard in front of the Angus coffee shop Cross at the corner of the road of Bury and Cookshire in Westbury 010 Dam at the tank in East Angus 009 The Police and Incendie Station with a group of volunteers firefighters Soldier leaving for the war in 1941 014 Town of East Angus 011 Demolition of Tachereau bridge in november 1980 007 Demolition of the City Hall 004 Yolande Godbout on St. François street behind the first church 012 Town of East Angus 006 Construction of the new bridge in 1981 013 Town of East Angus 002 Bertrand Dugal on St. Jean street 001 House of M. Alphonse Turcotte Fire at the commercial hotel in mai 1951 Gathering for the armistice anniversary 019 Poulailler Crête en août 1951 New Fire Truck of East Angus Aerial view, East Angus Three Young Men of the Army Reserves Hotel East Angus East Angus Queen of Sports Retirement party for Edward Montgomery Labour Day parade, 1920 Collage for the 50th Anniversary of the Town of East Angus Fire at the store St-Cyr Philémon Tanguay's house Crowd Posed on Ice Sculpture
Results 1 to 30 of 799 Show all

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

Société d'histoire et du patrimoine du Haut-St-François collection

General material designation

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

  • Source of title proper: Title based on contents of collection.

Level of description

Collection

Reference code

CA ETRC P232

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

Physical description area

Physical description

  • 0.80 l.m. of textual records. - 800 photographs : b&w and col.

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Custodial history

The collection of the Société d'histoire et du patrimoine du Haut-St-François was transferred to the Compton County Historical Museum Society at the time of their dissolution in 2006, as the two organizations occupied the Academy building in Eaton Corner.

Scope and content

The collection consists of materials collected from various sources by the Société d'histoire et du patrimoine du Haut-St-François, located in Eaton Corner. It consists of photographs, largely from the East Angus and surrounding areas, research files, and inventories of architectural heritages in Eastern Townships.

Notes area

Physical condition

Immediate source of acquisition

Collection was donated by the Compton County Historical Museum Society in 2019.

Arrangement

Language of material

  • French

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

Finding aids

Associated materials

Accruals

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Control area

Description record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules or conventions

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language of description

Script of description

Sources

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres