Stanbridge, Township of

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Equivalent terms

Stanbridge, Township of

Associated terms

Stanbridge, Township of

46 Archival description results for Stanbridge, Township of

7 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Covered Bridges of the Eastern Townships documentary

Item is a documentary project researched and produced by Barbara Verity and narrated by Joyce Cochrane on covered bridges in the Eastern Townships, produced around 1977. Included in the documentary are images of the covered bridges at Fitch Bay (Narrows), Milby, Capelton, Coaticook (Drouin), Stanbridge East (Monaghan), Melbourne (Creek/Gibson), Highwater (Province Hill/de la Frontière), Gould (Fisher Hill/McVetty-McKenzie), Ste-Catherine-de-Hatley (Rexford), Cowansville (Freeport), Notre-Dame-de-Stanbridge (Pike River/des Rivières), and Island Brook (McDermott).

Vaughan

The sub-series contains secondary and primary source material on the Vaughan family of Missisquoi County and Selkirk, Manitoba from 1778 to 1993. It consists mainly of photocopies of original correspondence, photographs, and certificates; research notes and correspondence; and family trees. The sub-series is comprised of the following files: Family Research (1785 [photocopied 1968]-1993), Amos H. Vaughan (1784 [photocopied]-[1965?]), Gershom Vaughan ([197-?]), Josephus Vaughan (1778 [photocopied]-1988), Lynds S. Vaughan (1865 [photocopied]-[198-?]), Reuben H. Vaughan (1839-[198-?]), and Benjamin Vaughan (1778[photocopied]-1853[photocopied]).

Seraph Thomas Morgan

Item is a portrait photograph of Seraph Alice Thomas, wife of Edward Morgan, holding a quill pen and with ink well, probably taken around the 1920s. Photographer: Larocque (Bedford, Quebec)

Eccles Hill

The item is a postcard showing Eccles Hill and an invitation to the annual meeting of the Missisquoi County Historical Society from president Charles O. Jones from 1906.

Eccles Hill

The item is a postcard showing the monument at Eccles Hill, a site of the Fenian Raid, from about the 1910s.

Cannon, Missisquoi Museum

The item is a postcard of a cannon, likely from the War of 1812, when it stood at Missisquoi Museum in Stranbridge East from around 1970.

Stanbridge Township

The file contains primary source information on the geography, churches and architecture of towns and villages in Stanbridge Township from 1906 to 1973. It consists of postcards with views from Eccles Hill, Stanbridge East and Bedford.

Results 1 to 30 of 46